We’re kicking off a search to find an Analyst to work in our Boston office. Ideally, this person is very early in their professional career, is highly analytical, and is passionate about working with the world’s next generation of entrepreneurs. As a firm, we remain laser focused on finding, partnering, and supporting entrepreneurs who see the world differently than the rest of us.
Our newest team member will:
- Perform due-diligence on potential investments. This will consist of doing market research, talking to customers or industry experts, modeling performance data, and using the latest and greatest technology products.
- Assist in reporting our progress to our investors, which consists of writing quarterly reports, analyzing the critical financial / operational data of our portfolio companies, and maintaining detailed valuation models.
- Act as a resource to PJC’s senior investment team by writing investment analysis memorandums, driving select projects for PJC’s portfolio companies, and maintaining PJC’s investment database.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word with the ability to prepare financial and accounting models.
- Excellent organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and accurately complete projects within tight time frames.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Less than 2 years of work experience.
A bit about PJC:
PJC is a venture capital firm founded in 2001 that focuses on investing in consumer and enterprise technology companies. We’re focusing on the earliest stages of a company’s life and enjoy helping founders build the next generation of great companies.
Candidates should email Kristen@PJC.VC with a resume and a description of why they would be a great fit for PJC.