VisuWell, formerly known as WeCounsel, a leading software solutions provider in the telemedicine industry, is seeking a seasoned Product Manager to join its Tennessee office in Nashville or Chattanooga. The Product Manager will report to the Chief Strategy Officer and be responsible for developing, maintaining, and owning the product development lifecycle. This includes vision-casting the product roadmap alongside the company’s C-suite, executing the development and release of new functionality. This will require coordination with the different stakeholders on the product team, including QA, Development, and Support. The Product Manager must have versatility in skill-sets and be able to jump from high level strategy to being ‘in the weeds’ without missing a beat. This position requires someone that is hungry and ready to challenge themselves in a demanding position with tons of growth potential.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain a deep understanding of our user base through primary and secondary research
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning projects to employees; following up on work results
- Create detailed business/product requirements for upcoming projects including MVP, persona UX, workflow maps, UX/UI wireframes, etc.
- Work with sales director to develop product sales strategies and assist sales team with demo portals and the creation of UX/UI wireframes for project scoping
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and operations
- Develop time-integrated plans with marketing, advertising, and production to introduce new products
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Work with lead developer to scope out upcoming feature enhancements and ensure that development due dates for releases are met when applicable
- Provide information for management by preparing special reports and analyses; including report to CSO monthly product report including product utilization metrics, past and future releases, etc.
- Work with QA during sprint grooming to assign dev appropriate work each week
- Hold weekly QA sprint meetings to keep QA updated with upcoming features and business priorities and answer any questions QA or dev have regarding development/design
- Maintain and present updated GANTT charts to CSO to plan for upcoming feature roadmap
- Hold weekly sprint meeting with CSO and lead developer to present week’s development tasks and priorities for each developer and QA Specialist
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical Product Management is required
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to interact cohesively in an agile team environment
- Demonstrates independence and self-discipline/self-starter
- Excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize multitask and accurately complete projects within tight time frames
- Ability to systematically analyze new and/or existing software functionality: screen recording software, design software for UX/UI Wireframes, product management software for GANTT chart creation, project management/bug-reporting tools such as Redmine
- Automated testing tools for open-source applications
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum I.T. projects
Our mission is to revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered with our innovative SaaS telehealth platform. The company has two business units; WeCounsel, the leader in tele-behavioral space, and VisuWell, the next generation solution in the hospital and multi-specialty environment.
VisuWell is a highly interactive, team-based, agile development environment where you will work alongside a team of skilled, accountable and collegial software professionals. We pride ourselves with a fast-paced, get-the-job-done culture. Come make a difference with us!
Candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a description of why they would be a good fit for VisuWell.