I spent the last two days with 2,800 awesome marketing ninjas from around the world, listening to phenomenal marketers like Gary Vaynerchuck and having beers with Mike Volpe who I think is one of the top SaaS CMOs in the country.
Here is what I learned:
- You Must Care Immensely for Your End User – Gary Vaynerchuck
- Facebook Sponsored Posts can now be sent to Friends of Fans – Chris Luo of Facebook
- Listen to your customers, answer their questions, compare your competitors and talk about the problems of your products and others – Marcus Sheridan
- Nurturing your leads drives 2x conversion through your funnel – Lori Wizdo
- When you get spam email and your name is a different color and font, don’t you want to punch your screen with your neck? – Gary Vaynerchuck
- Tell your story and make it exciting – Ann Handley
- Put more “heart” into running your business – Gary Vaynerchuck
I have to tell you that the energy and passion of the speakers and attendees was meteoric.
If you run a business of any kind or are involved in sales or marketing in your organization, you have to go to this conference next year. Here is the registration page Inbound 2013 see you there!