We’re kicking off a search to find an Analyst to work in our Boston office. Ideally, this person is very early in their professional career, is highly analytical, and is passionate about working with the world’s next generation of entrepreneurs. As a firm, we remain laser focused on finding, partnering, and supporting entrepreneurs who see the world differently than the rest of us.
Our newest team member will:
- Perform due-diligence on potential investments. This will consist of doing market research, talking to customers or industry experts, modeling performance data, and using the latest and greatest technology products
- Act as a resource to PJC’s senior investment team by writing investment memorandums, driving select projects for PJC’s portfolio companies, and maintaining PJC’s investment database
- Identify and source high quality investment opportunities by conducting research on new investment sectors of interest
Required Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree with an outstanding record of academic achievement (computer science or quantitative degree a plus)
- Excellent organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and accurately complete projects within tight time frames
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Less than 3 years of work experience
A bit about PJC:
PJC is an early-stage firm focused on investing in, supporting, and building relationships with entrepreneurs who are creating the future.
Candidates should email Dan@PJC.VC with a resume and a description of why they would be a great fit for PJC.